Keratin Shampoo Bar is PH Balanced ( do not damage your hair!).
- Keratin is moisture binding so you can increase your moisture retention to reduce breakage.
- essential oils of Rosemary ( promote hair growth)
- Tea Tree ( helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots)
- Goji Berry Extract
- Jasmine essential oil
One shampoo bar is last longer like a 500ml bottle.
How long a bar will last depends on how many people are using it and how often you wash your hair.
- Don't let your shampoo bar sit in a puddle of water.
- Store shampoo bar on a well-drained soap dish.
- There are no silicones or synthetic coatings in shampoo bar.
- Paraben and sulphate free.
- Vegan friendly.
Allow shampoo bar plenty of fresh air to dry between uses.
If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a draining soap dish for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly. If it became to small to be rub, just put it in a soap bag and use it.
Please let it completely dry between uses ( don’t cover it, keep it away from sunlight and heat)
Shampoo bars help decrease our environmental impact by getting rid of plastic bottles.
Net Weight: 70-75g ( one bar)
KERATIN PROTEIN SHAMPOO BAR (Jasmine)
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate Cocobetaine (100% vegetable origin and ECOCERT standards), Sodium Lactate, BTMS25, keratin Protein, Phantenol, Rosemary Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oils, Jasmin Essential Oil, GermallPlus, Mineral Mica
Rub the wet bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather.
Massage into the scalp and hair. Rinse well.